Tuesday 22 March 2011

Guns And Horses

tee - primark
harems - topshop

Sorry for the quality of the photo, it is absolutely hideous - i know - but I just had to do an outfit post guys! I've been missing the blogesphere and I've also been checking out sooo many new blogs, my favourites is full of them. I think I need to organise it a little bit more but I can't put ALLL of them in the Blogs I Read part because it'd just be so long. I think I'll do it when I'm free in about...two weeks! 

It's mad but I actually have no life right now. I have an RE test tomorrow then I just have got to revise for my optional tests - which lets face it are SATs - and I've got to do a little plan for my Fashion creww as currently, we're not doing much. I'll give you a link to what I've produced so far sooon so that I can get your reaction but what do you think about this outfit? 

It's simple and not too showwy. I'm thinking of wearing it to one of my mates Nandos doos for her b-day on Saturday and idk. It's like at about two-ish so I don't to be too dressy but what do you lot think? I'll show you what I might wear tomorrow probably but just wanted another person's opinion on this. Heels or no heels? eh? BTW - what is your favourite meal from Nandos? - I want to eat something niccce.

Off to go revise and have a cuppa and some toast but thanks for having a read, 

PS - your are probably wondering why I called this guns and horses! I'm listening to the song and there are horses on the Primarni tee which I think is trying to channel that Mui Mui print which is really big since last SS. 
PSS - Just wanted to ask all of you to pray for the people of Japan, CAN NOT BELIEVE IT, people of Australia and the people of New Zeland. The natural disasters that are happening right now are sooo bad. I want to raise money and do my part but I don't know whether my money - lets say £20 - will even benifit any of those people or just be pointless in the sense that it wont make the different I want to make. What are your thoughts on donating small amounts of money?

Kisses, 

Umauma

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment