Saturday 19 March 2011

Blackbird Singing In The Dead Of Night...

Where have you been? You may ask me! Well my life has literally been mayhem and my Saturdays have been spent either doing homework or being a lazy slob but this Saturday, I'm off to a little cousins party later but am ready to work and plan my shopping list for the next couple of months haha as well as work on the magazine which I have been so busy with, you would not believe what it's like. I'm unsure whether to unveil my vintage secrets to the world as they either might judge me or vintage could become mainstream and urgh, I would hate that. 

I've been avoiding New look for all my life just because of that, it's mainstreamness but yesterday was mufti day (ownclothesday/rednoseday) and all my mates looked gorge in their floral shorts and sumer-y clothing whilst I dressed into something rather autmnish that made me look...well I didn't look bad but I don't think anyone appreciated what I was wearing as I'm pretty sure my mates were lying to me when they said I looked nice. Anyway, I saw the most amazing floral shorts in new look and am SO in love! Do you like? I'm very into ditsy floral and graphic floral haha.

To be honest, mutfi day revealed a really meek, vunerable part of myself that I haven't really ventured in that much as I got quite paranoid at the start of the day because looking different is hard. I want to be able to walk around, wearing whatever I want to wear and not giving two hoots but I don't know, at home I felt a million dollars then as I got a few stares I soon doubted myself and my white creepers :-(. I've then decided that I need to define somesort of style within myself, eventhough it's still very much mishmash though I guess I know what I want. 

Enough about what you guys have been missing hah, I am going to promise that from this moment I will:

- Write atleast five times a week
- Do more outfit posts 
- Do reviews 
- Do giveaways once I get some more followers!

I could pledge to much more but I have to go worrrrk! Missed you all loads! 

Now to commemerate my favourite song since watching Glee - Blackbird by The Beatles. I am actually in love with them! And That was my favourite of Glee - I actually cried most of the way through. AMAZING! If you aren't a Gleek - YOU DARN WELL SHOULD BEEEE!!!


Love, 

UmaUma

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment