Wednesday 9 March 2011

Oh Emm Gee Times Three!

http://rarebirdfinds.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/red_velvet.jpg

I have twelve followers! Now I know that's a long way to go haha but I was utterly shocked, might celebrate with a cup of hot chocolate! Mmm, you never know! I promised that review of Frock Me Vintage but then I was thinking about how she told me that her site was a bit outdated and I might aswell just review her site when I head up to Birmingham Fleaaaa in I don't know when aha! 

I think today, I'd just like to know, what do you think I need to improve on when it comes to this blog? Don't be nice haha, as I just want some advice on a way to make my blog more better for you  lot! 

Haha, the red velvet cake is sort of like a celebratry cake for my awesome surprise of twelve followers haha + it's my second favourite cake (carrot cake first)! Lets hope for more many more and then maybe by Summer I can have a giveaway! Yaay!

Love, 

Umauma

xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey you!

    I think you should do plenty more outfit posts. Even a couple of face of the days and some reviews on products.

    But most importantly, write what you feel like writing about. xo

    ReplyDelete