Friday 15 April 2011

Colour Popping!

 t-shirt - dorothy perkin, orange jeggings - boohoo, blue coat - h&m netherlands

Ooo, my day has been somewhat fulfilling today! I did some online shopping, went into town - colour popping and I bought some easter eggs which I'm super excited to eat haha. 

I bought these orange jeggings from boohoo! I was inspired by Frassy - a blog I follow religiously haha. I got them in the post this morning and I just had to wear them, they're soooo bright! I paired them with a little bit of purple (it looks navy) and blue too. I was going to wear a green tank but then I just looked like a walking Ireland flag lmao so I had to put it away.

I think the hypercolour trend is one of my favourites! You have to have bundles of confidence to wear it as people WILL stare alot. I found it annoying at first but then I figured whatever - why not? I'm on trend, they're not lmaao. That's sort of what I was thinking. 


I also did a bit of shopping on H&M with my 25% off! It was such a life saver and I got quite a bit for my £15 worth! My shizz is set to arrive 18-22 Apr sooo I'll show you it soon!


Short-ish post here but I'm watching Jeremy Kyle on ITV2+1 and I'm a lurrva for daytime TV! 

How are you lot working the colour popping? Any colours that contrast well together?


Love,

Umaumaxo

ps - I sort of felt like a carrot wearing the orange jeggings, mind you haha and going into the orange shop lmao, I felt like their biggest fan!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! that is some serious colour blocking there!
    I dont have the courage to go hardcore colour blocking, but i really like this style!
    would love for you to check out my blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankkks! You should so do it with accesories atleast ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I LOVE your colour block look.
    Yeah, people can stare a tad too much, when you rock a full color blocked outfit.
    I too love Frassy's blog.

    Jen
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the colour blocking trend this season and you wear it so well :)
    fab-u hunny x

    BLEURGH & Xisses
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jen - omgsh , tell me about it! I just let the world be my runway though so I was fine.

    @**OnYxStA** - thaaank youuu !

    ReplyDelete