Wednesday 13 April 2011

mia, music and make-up

Now, where have I been? Okay, I made a bit of a pledge and whatnot then did that wednesday face but it really didn't feel like me and I had to have a bit of a brake from blogging but I've missed it too much and know now what my blog is going to be about, what it's going to feature and basically, what I need to do and what I don't need to do. 

I've been listening to alot of music whilst I've been away and thanks to this Burberry Acoustic (I never even knew they did that!) and I've found out about alot of bands that I never really knew about. The Crookes, Frankie and The Heartstrings - I luuuurve them! They're quite Indie Rock, really cool music. 

Burberry Acoustics basically are like these little videos where musicians wear some Burberry and sing haha. It's quite cool. I wonder whether they get to keep the coats afterwards. 


Lastly, whilst I've been away, I've been experimenting with make-up. You know, I really want to start to get into it and wear more make-up without it looking too much like it's been caked on. What do you think about this make-up? I only featured one eye because I didn't do the other but I'm thinking of going to a party looking like this. What do you think? Is it too much, too harsh maybe? If you wanna get the look, check out this youtube video. I never knew youtube helped so much haha but it's actually so good! I think the only thing I've do with this make-up is add a bit of concealer on my little blemishes, define my eyebrows and more mascara! I just wanna look glowing, you know? Still! I wanna know your thoughts!

Oh and since the Black Eyed Pea's new song Just Can't Get Enough has come onto my Spotify playlist right now (put it on shuffle) , what do you lot think of it? I luuuuurve it except from the bit where it goes into a dance sort of remix right at the end. That just ruins it! You do one or the other, get what I mean? 

Haha, that's enough from me and my musical shizz, I'll be back on Fashion Form soon my lurvlies!

Umauma

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment