Thursday 28 April 2011

ROYAL WEDDING!

I've got about half an hour til the wedding that everyone's been talking about comes on....MY BIG FAT ROYAL GYPSY WEDDINNNNNNNGGGG! haha! I am watching it but I'm super excited for the royal wedding. 

Kate's dress - very modernn, very straight/sculpture-like. I hope she has a long trail and a tiara like Princess Diana. 

I am buzzzing about it though. We're actually having a dinner for it and I have a cup! I have sooooo many goodies to share with you it's unbelievable. It's so cool to see Primark have got into the spirit with all the 'KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON' sort of stuff with 'I WILL'.

Anyway, sorrry, I've been missing but school is pretty much going to take over my life so I might be doing like 3/4 posts a week. I guess that isn't bad but I could do better. 

ANTM - I'm so sad Kasia went but Alexandria to win as Brittany is urgh! And so is Molly!

gaaah - quickie post!



Love, 

Umauma

xo

1 comment: