Monday 25 April 2011

What's Caught My Eye? Week 4

How was your lots Easter?! Mine was great, we had a BBQ and I got a thorntons choccie with my name on it! I also got my H&M goodies which I'll update you about tommorrow. Right now I'm just going to start on my History homework which is literally killing me because I think I've got like writers block when it comes to it! Also, I have to sort out my head for school, bleh! I just need to do it!!!!!!! 


1 - I really need a white shirt. This one's from New Look and it's on SALE for 7 quid and I personally lurrrve it! It's just a classic that I really need and I really wanna build up my wardrobe so I have all the basic foundations that you need to build up that nice looking outfit!

2 - This bag is a tenner from peacocks and it's a bit different looking but I like it! It looks really cool actually. Who would've thought animal print and roses would've gone together? It just looks bizarrely amazing! I love it! It's a nice little bag to go out with, bang on a leather jacket somewhere in A/W or wear a printed dress in S/S for a clashing sort of maximalistic look and there you have it!

3 - These glasses are so meeee. I'll just feel like a beautiful parisian woman with a twist. They're just wonderful. I love them! And they're H&M. I was actually going to do a whole WCME on H&M as I've really fallen in love with them! These sunglasses, however, I gotta get 'em!

4 - Omgsh, as soon as summer holidays come, I'm going to buy these shoes! They are soooooooooo amazing and would be so on trend for A/W11! I'm not even joking, they look fabulous and actually quite comfy too! Marrnnn, they are to die for, I love them! They're actually called Swedish hasbeens but boyyyyy, aren't they English todays! 

Speaking of English, anyone going Royal Wedding mad like me!? I'm super excited! Kate's dresssss, Prince Harrrrrrry, Willllss! Speaking of them, have any of you watched the Kate and Wills movie!? It was cringy but I liked it!

Love, 

Umauma

xo

2 comments:

  1. Classic white shirt is a MUST!

    Tbh, I'm not too bothered about the wedding, I just want to see William and Kate's outfits.

    Emilia,
    http://6ixty6ix9inety9ine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete