Friday 22 April 2011

The Most Inspirational Women!

These women inspire me. Three are singers, two are actresses and one is a PR Queeen! I love them and I'd do anything to meet any of these three. Why? Because they inspire me to be a powerful, inspiring woman!


Lady Gaga has taught me that you can be whatever you what, about how it doesn't matter who you are, what race, sexuality, anything that if you want it, you better go get it because it's out there for you! You shouldn't let anyone put you down for being different and when people make fun of you, embrace it, embrace the difference and the insults because it makes you who you are. 

Kelly Cutrone, omgoodness, I know I want to be a journalist but I would kill to work for her. I am yet to buy her book but she has taught me how you have to just toughen up about things. And how you don't need a man to be powerful because she obviously doesn't and look at her, her PR company is amazing! She has also taught me about how to really work hard and I think her work ethic is great. I know that if I get into the fashion industry, I have to live and breath that job if I want to make it to the top. She's also taught me about crying haha. "If you have to cry, go outside" - Something I pretty much ALWAYS do when it comes to crying except I go to the toilets haha. 

Demi Lovato, well she is just amazing. I heard that she was really having issues with her weight and I googled it up and her weight is fine! She's like the sort of weight most teenagers are nower days and I just think that seeing her has made me think that although I should be more healthy, I don't think a diet is really what I need to be doing . Although, she's not comfortable about her weight, I definitely think seeing the way she is has made me realise more about myself and made me become more comfortable with body weight. I think that she is definitely a good role model for teens. She shows you that you can make mistakes - her punching that girl - because it makes you human, something I think is really good as there has been alot of gagging orders in the UK - celebs covering up their mistakes basically. 

Lastly is Beyonce because she has done pretty much everything and she is such a classy, elegent woman. She's taught me that you can be sexy without flashing the whole lot. I see Rihanna stripping down, wearing hardly anything - all of the lights - and singing filthy songs and although she may not want to be a role model, being in the limelight and in the position she is, she needs to know that ofcourse she's going to be one and I just don't agree with the way she is. Beyonce, on the other hand, is a great example of how you can be ever so successful and not have to do anything trashy. You always hear good things about her and then the odd rumour about her being preggers haha. Still, I think she is a very powerful inspiring woman and I cannot wait for her next concert as if definitely waaaant to go! 

I know that when I'm older I want to take the traits of these four strong women and turn into a woman who can inspire many! 

So, who do you find most inspiring? I ofcourse am inspired by my Mother too but all our Mumms inspire us haha. 

Love, 

Umauma

xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for introducing me to the likes of Kelly Cutrone! I love adding to my list of inspirational women to look up to.

    x x Michelle
    http://www.thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, she's like amazing! Anytime you get to watch her on a bit of old episodes of The City or Kell On Earth and wowza, you shall be amazed haha!

    ReplyDelete