Thursday 21 April 2011

Angels Watching Over Me With Smiles Upon Their Face...

 brown tights - mysisterswardrobe, velvet skirt - primarni, oatmeal vest - ethel austin, cardigan - topshop

The Special K advert and Paloma Faith inspired the title haha! I'm wearing brown tights - you can't really see them that well but I really like them. I'm sort of slowly easing into the coloured tights realm haha or as Romwe calls then candy tights! I'm also wearing my trusty velvet skirt and an oatmeal vest which has coolstraps that you can't see haha. It's apparently made by ethel austin but I got it as a handmedown haha. The linen brown cardigan I'm wearing is quite nice for the summer and the sleeves are short and I think I could probably as a shirt. I didn't though! 

Have you seen the weather? I know everyone's on about it but cooorrr, it'll brilliant today. I think I might go outside and have a little sunbathe then I've gotta go to chuuurch later this evening. I'm a server - I think I told you that before - and you may laugh but it's actually quite cool. I never would've met and become friends with the people I serve with in a millllllion years! It's good though :-) x 

See yous later, 

Umauma

xo

2 comments: