Wednesday 20 April 2011

CAPITAL H-&-M!

Baby I was boooorn this waaay! Don't you just love Lady Gaga? Enough about her though, this post is specifically for one of my favourite shops right now, H&M! They are seriously hot competition for all those other stores out there. Forever21, Primark, Topshop - what out! They offer quality clothing at pretty reasonable prices. Their sales are amazing - well the online ones are - and they're pretty much a fast-fashion store so they're always striving to be on trend as well as making little trends of their own! 


Let's take their elbow patch jumper for instance. It has been worn by many! I mean, it's cool to steal grandads clothes all of a sudden and we, bloggers, are loving it! 


Along with that, their ad campaigns are amazing, especially the ones you see online as well as in the papers. They interact, tell you what you need to know - the price which some campaigns really take the piss with - and are greatly shot with amazing models, one more recently being Gisele Bundchen! Like come on, how good can you get?

More specifically, they have the most amazing collaborations that bring the blogesphere to an awesome hault where we're all talking about it.  From Karl Lagerfield to Lanvin, talk about WOW! These slightly higher but still affordable designer/highstreet clothing are to die for and are a fraction of the designer prices! Who's next to join this delightful queue of collaborations? Mmm, I'd love Erdem or Henry Holland! Any of those two would be absolutely to die for though I suppose I can get a bit of Henry Holland from Debenhams. 

Speaking of things to die for, I've had my eye on a couple of things from H&M that you might like too. I did a bit of retail therapy a couple of days ago, as you know, and although I am still waiting on those item, doesn't mean I don't want more! Their conscious collection - something I read about on The Flying Saucer a couple of months ago - is beautiful/minimalistic and the ad campaign online is evenmore interactive that I thought! All the clothing from the conscious collection is made from organic cotton, recycled polyester or any other sustainable materials. I find it very good that they're trying to inspire their customers to be more conscious about the sort of things they buy! 


The waistcoat is very festival/70's which is gonna be a real big hit this summer, especially with everyone going wild about Coachella! And, it's not that damaging on the purse with only being £7.99! The dress with the lace sleeves and what looks like silk, is ever so pretty. It sort of reminds me of that soft, romantic trend with the lace and reminds me a little bit of Erdem SS11. Lastly, I love the shorts! They're very delicate and summery and have that little scallop hemming going on but not REALLY out there going on but just quite. I like it and for £20. they seem like they're worth it.

So, will you be taking a trip to H&M? I know I sure have and it's been a treat! Click here and endulge yourself in this amazing clothing.

Lav yas, 

Umauma

xo

2 comments:

  1. I was just @ h&m an day or so ago , they're new collection is Soo nice it felt like heaven with all the white clothes:) I'm following you :)
    Visit and follow sometime :)
    XxTrayxX

    Strunglights
    &
    Pages of Tray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that waistcoat and those shorts!! :)


    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete