Monday 18 April 2011

What's Caught My Eye? Week 3

 
1 - I was on a shopping trip with two of my girlfriends when I saw this jumper from New Look and I fell in LOVE! When I found out it was on sale, omgsh, I sooo want to get it but I simply can't afford it! ARGH! Whyyy meee!? I think I might just have to decide whether I wanna buy this jumper or an amaazing mint blouse from Hypnotic. It is like every girls gelato dream, that blouse but soo is this jumper, especially at a tenner. I could style it with soo many different gold accents. Blegh! Maybe it just was not meant to be! I hope so.

2 - I first saw this skirt on London's Closet but seeing as I'm going to get that mint blouse, this skirt will go perfectly with it. And it's only 6.99 from H&M, woooo! I think that's actually like my favourite shop now, ever since I did that big online rampage haha! I'm still awaiting my package, waah! 

3 - I really wanna get a dreamcatcher or a dreamcatcher necklace. I wanna buy one but like I don't wanna get it from like a shop or something just incase that person has done some sorta voodoo on it haha! Frassy has some really cool ones which I wanna get and she doesn't look like the kind of person to try and do some voodoo trick on me haha, and it only costs £8.50 incl. shipping! How cheap is that? 

You see I'm all about the under a tenner todaaay! 

4 - Lastly, I'm dying to get this book! Lauren Conrad is amaaze! I think I got the first one last Christmas and was mesmerized! I am in love with books "Marry your books not men" My cousin told me once and I have been married to my books ever since. Though right now we're on a bit of a break-up haha. Well I'm reading 1984 by George Orwell - tough but amazing book - and since half term, I've been supppper lazy so I can't wait to get back to reading it on my bus journeys to and fro from school. Anyone else do that? 

So what has caught your eyes? I want to know everyone!!!

Umauma

xo

6 comments:

  1. i have the LC book and love that orange jumper! Thought it was just me getting hypnotised by orange this season! Such a zesty citric obsession :)

    BLEURGH & Xisses
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah! Probably why I bought orange jeggings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the jumper its such a lovely colour :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours are perfect for the summer and ocmpliment dark skin really well :)

    Emilia, xo
    http://6ixty6ix9inety9ine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog!
    I have that skirt in basically every colour haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou and i soo am thinking of doing that too!

    ReplyDelete