Saturday 9 July 2011

leather shorts, ebay + blogging

shorts -diy/charity shop, top - hypnotic

My first ever charity shop/diy! Since my beloved leather shorts (which are now selling on ebay for a BARGAIN price) don't fit me anymore, I've decided to head into a charity store and just my luck, I found some leather trousers! They cost me £3.50 and at first I was a bit iffy but now I love 'em! I think this outfit is very going-outy and it's what I might wear to my very first gig/concert! 

Yes! Alot has happened! I got picked to go to this rock concert at the 02 in London with Tinchy Stryder, Hadooken (sp?)!, Soundgirl and Chipmunk(bleh). I'm pretty excited! It's on 20th of July! If anyone's gonna be there, email me so I can say hello hah! Also, my parents agreed to let me do this german exchange student thing! It all happens next year haha but we're starting to pay now. All this with school and I'm mega excited! 

Along with getting picked to do allsorts haha, I've been thinking alot. Mostly about being more healthy(post more later), building up a capsule wardrobe (maybe?) and reaaading. I've finished the final of the LA Candy series and I think Lauren Conrad is an amazing writer. From the very first book, I've loved her and can't wait for fame game (featuring Madison Parker). It's going to be suppper amazing (also out next year) 

I've missed blogging so I shall not be going away, off to go write two current affairs articles for Monday, urgh, for school magazine. Kind of excited though as it's more experience for my hoffenlich(thought i'd add a bit of German haha) journalistic lifestyle!

Umauma
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment