Sunday 10 July 2011

capsule wardrobe

My dream capsule wardrobe








This is how I'll dress when I'm older! Or even starting from Summer Holidays! I wanna go all black with splashes of colour and the odd quirky dress or two. I made this on polyvore and it's really just effortless, sloutchy yet still chic which is where I wanna go. I wanna go california girl-meets-french-belle. Something along those lines xo and I think this little polyvore set somewhat describes it. 

I also want all the outfits to some how go together and can be worn in different ways but still look different! I think that's what having a capsule wardobe is all about. What I'm going for really is going back to basics and just getting quality basic tops and then killer party outfits and whatnot. I think I'm definitely going to invest in a pair of good jeans, maybe a Wildfox shirt for x-mas? and a good bag too! No primarni! But I do want to stil have that tad Blair Waldorf-esque come out because we all wanna dress like her, don't we?

As for Polyvore, don't you think it's amazing? You can make little fashion oufits, even put stories on there. It's really great and gives you an idea for outfits you might want to wear. Although most the clothing is designer, I still think it's great! Shows you the quality of clothing that's out here and the styles of the different designers. I love it! And it's pretty easy to use and make look good.

PS - check out my ebay for anything that might interest you x

Love,
Umaumaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment