Monday 11 July 2011

What's Caught My Eye? Week 5


 + So everything is slightly pricy (in the eyes of a bargain hunter with a very limited pocket money supply haha) but it's what I'm really liking at the mo'. 

+These Vanushka Vintage Look Frayed shorts are amazing! I absolutely adore them and might even get them even though right now I want some Levi shorts. I really like them and they look like a good substitute. They look a bit high-waisted so I might get them in the size up but I'm a little wary as over the summer I'm going to try my hardest to loose a couple of inches and get all toned up! I think Missguided to have a lot of really lovely stuff and I'm very much liking all their summery clothing and they're not even that dear. At 22.99, I'd say the shorts are well and truly worth it! If only they had Levi Strauss on the back and I'd be in HEAVEN! 

+This bag is exactly what I'm looking for! It's small but I've been lusting over the rucksacks resently. I think I might invest in a nice ASOS one from school but Topshop are definitely pulling it out of the bag recently, especially for their AW11! 

Are hiker shoes back in? I've seen them in all the shops recently and don't know! I'm not an amid trend sort of girl but I do love to know what's in and what's not, from a fashion perspective, not from a "Jenny Howler's wearing harems and so was the Topshop mannequin, let's all do it!" BTW - Jenny Howler is made up haha! 

+I love this collar! It's only a fiver and with free delivery, I really do think it's pretty kook with the points and lace trim! I wanna gettttt ittttt! Just need to justify spending a fiver on a collar when I really am trying to get some Levi Shorts and some books for the summer and some money for the O2 arenaaaaa! 

+Also from ASOS, this red leopard print hairband will do just the trick for a bad hair day, something which I'm having quite alot of recently! At the end of the day, my hair normally ends up all sticking out, all over the place.  I look mad! The hairband however does remind me of  Lille Fille, something I've been seeing on alot of bloggers recently and am LOVING!

I think overall, the whole of what's caught my eye really would make a fantastic outfit! I love it all. It's just the case of buying it all. 

What do you bloggers think of a leather collar btw? I'm thinking of making one with the leftovers I have. 

Love, 

Umaumaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment