Wednesday 13 July 2011

Something Comfy...

black jeans -idk, dress turned shirt - George by Asda, DIY cardi - Dorthy Perkins, Black Socks - Primarni!

Today I wore my trusty black jeans which are quite worn out and are from i don't know haha. They're super comfy and I can just chuck 'em on. I need to get new ones through. I paired them with a striped dress from George - Asda and a red jumper from Dorthy Perkins which I DIYed thanks to Shope. I'm really liking how the red cardi pops out! I just cut it right down the middle and walaa, a new red cardi! I think the stripes with the top look really good and Stripes were about in Prada, if I am correct? So I'm guessing I'm on the right track haha! Scarf is vintage ofcourse - need to get some mooooore!

I've been super busy today, just waiting on the summer holidays to come. I'm going London - to be with family hopefully - and Dagenham - to be with family haha - so it's gonna be alright, quite good since I havent seen some of my family in ages. I'm hoping to go to Canada, next year to see some more family which sounds quite exciting! 

Off to go learn my German for a German writing tesssst on Friday though haha so see youuu xxxx

Love, 

Umauma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment