Saturday 17 September 2011

Since You Been Gone...

 vintage jumper - forever 21 leggings

+ I have been MIA for everr!!! I know but school has been getting on top of me and I had a hectic Summer looking for work experience - still haven't found any - sooo I haven't been blogging as much but I missed it and I'm back! 

+ I'm wearing something lazy today because I'm just going to pop into town quickly to check out a new Vintage store and buy one of my best friends her b-day present. It's a surprise! The jumper is pretty much a lucky charm as it's sooo amazing and I got it for like three quid at this really cheap vintage store in Birmingham! I got alot of stuff, including these leggings which I looove! I'm yet to show you what else I got! 

+New York Fashion Week - I've only seen Marc Jacobs and it was AWESOME! I loved the 20's feel and loved how some trends from last season were sorta incorparated - like the clear stuff (don't know how to say it!) Either today or tommorrow, I don't know, I am going to just sit and trawl through a load of fashion week stuff as I need to for an article I'm writing and I have been dying to see it all. I can't wait to have a look as LFW Sass and Bide! Ahh, the joy!

+Mizzzed youuuuu! 

+Oh and I changed my blog name! I think I just needed a bit of a change and studs and poses sounded cool since I am a bit of a poser and I love studs! 
Stacey xo

No comments:

Post a Comment