Sunday 18 September 2011

Hey Soul Sister!


 fur coat - vintage, top - charity shop, skirt - internationole

+ It's Sunday!! The day when I rush to do all my homework and revision and what not! To be honest, I think I hate school. It's really sad because I used to love it but now, I just can't wait to get home as school is just too much for me. I think, to be honest again lmao, I'd rather be homeschoolled. It'd be a lot easier and I'd finish school quicker! 

+ Got my bestie her surprise present! There was alot of debate amongst my friends and when we took her to shops to ask her what she liked she was like "I don't like this" half the time but all in all, I think she'll love it! I saw alot of things I liked too so will be doing a little What I Want Now post tomorrow! What I do know now is that I'll never go shopping with all my girlies. It's just too much stress. Two or three is enough for meeee! 

+ I don't know why but I feel a little upper east sidey in my fur coat! I got it for a fiver!!! The guy took 99p off and gave it me for a fiver along with that jumper I wore yesterday! Bargain or what!? I soo am going to have to go there soon. Hopefully when there's a Vintage Fair in my town - excited for that - then I'll just head off to brum after and shop there. I'm just saving up right now since alll the birthdays are coming up, week after weeek! HALF-TERM HURRY UP NOOOW! 

+ Messed around with the photos abit  on picnik - did a little bikkle of posing too! It's actually fun, pretending you're on america's next top model, d'ya think I'd win? haha. 

+ And on second thoughts, I do love my skirt too! All I needed was some red tights to perfect it! I think I've been trying to channel my inner Blair Waldorf, is it working?

+ Off to watch some Jersey Shore and The Duchess - a film, one of my bezzie mates is dying for me to watch aha. 

Love, 

Stacey xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment