Monday 19 September 2011

What's Caught My Eye? Week 6



1+ River Island - I was in there Saturday and I just fell in love with these shoes. I first saw them when I was in Birmingham and wow - just wow - I'm going to start hinting to my friends seeing as my Birthday is coming up soon. They're 30 quid but well worth it!!! They slip on perfectly and I think they'll transform any outfit! Everyone will always tell me my shoes are nice, if you know what I mean?

2+ F21 - Yes, another leopard print shoe affair but I just seriously can't get enough and these are suppper gorgy and a great alternative! They have a really nice vintage-y sort of look which I like. HATE using vintage in such a mainstream way aha but it's a must! These shoes are just soo nice! I am simply buzzing to get them. Hey, you never know, as soon as midseason sale comes, I might crop these buggers up, hopefully for a tenner! They're 20 quid right now and I just can't justify spending that much on shoes though, then again, I can see myself wearing them ALOT! I want to get them in Brum as the F21 is SOOO loverly! I LOVE F21! It's sort of cheap, I think, a little like H&M! It's super great though, I don't know why not very much people like it! It's just one of those shops that you can look and look through for ages and not get tired.

3+ H&M - I know alot of the bloggers were wearing either longer versions of this skirt or short romwe versions but at 7.99, I SOO need to get this! I'm getting very skirty right now when it comes to my fashion and these are definitely on my list when I head off shopping to Birmingham. I would go Merry Hill - which is a Westfield but the H&M in there is just too complicated! 

4+ Topshop - I love this little purse but I would never get it as it's 6 quid and in primarni I'd probably get it for like two. Though, I think I'll get it for my friend Sam if she'd my Secret Santa as it's this personal joke we have. I would explain it but you'll think I'm madd! If I ever do one of those video posts - vlogs, I'd demonstrate! 

So what do you think of these little faves of mine!? I love them, d'you?

Toodleoooo, 

Stacey xo


No comments:

Post a Comment